HP Photosmart 6510 driver is the packages to use HP Photosmart 6510 printer on an OS. HP Photosmart 6510 driver is provided for free of charge on this website page.
HP Photosmart 6510 is a high-performance multi-purpose All-in-One printing (AiO) printing machine that can deliver your documents and files at quick print speed. This printer is a perfect printing device for your individual use at home or small office to boost your work performance increasingly.
HP Photosmart 6510 is able to print your documents at speed as fast as 11 pages per minutes for mono documents and 7.5 pages per minutes for color files. Maximum scan resolution of this printer is up to 19.200 dpi improved print resolution while the maximum copy resolution can be up to 600 dpi resolution.
The HP Photosmart 6510 can help you to print, scan, and copy your files and documents instantly with premium quality outputs. This printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology to deliver your best quality outputs at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents is up to 11 ppm and for color files can be up to 7.5 ppm.
Though the vast majority of computer will work fine with HP Photosmart 6510 driver. There’s a simple little probability that some operating-system is not really compatible with HP Photosmart 6510 driver. It is advisable to look for the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading HP Photosmart 6510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Check out HP Photosmart 6510 driver that is certainly works with your operating system down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your HP Photosmart 6510 driver on your personal computer, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP Photosmart 6510 driver is done, in that case your HP Photosmart 6510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Photosmart 6510 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time till your HP Photosmart 6510 driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system is likely to be different.
HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP