HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is the software needed to run HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer on an OS. HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver can be download on this website post for free of charge.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is a multi-function printing device that is able to instantly help you in printing, scanning, as well as copying your documents. This compact and easy-to-use printing device can be used directly without the need to turn on your computer using its built-in memory card slot and color screen display.
The HP PhotoSmart C4480 can easily produce high-quality and premium documents fast. It can give you up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution outputs for your clear and sharp outputs. This printer is able to give you premium-look documents at speed up to 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 23 pages per minutes for color documents and files. It can also instantly give you a 4 x 6″ photo in only around 25 seconds.
Even though most of os will work fine with HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver. You will find a little chance that some operating-system will not be compatible with HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible operating-system directly below before downloading HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Check out HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver that is work with your operating system beneath, then just click Download Here button.
- Locate your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver on the laptop computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is finished, next the HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time right until your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by making use of Windows 8. Steps on a different os is likely to be different.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP