HP Photosmart C7280 driver is the software to use HP Photosmart C7280 on an OS. HP Photosmart C7280 driver is provided with no charge on this website post.
HP Photosmart C7280 is a multi-purpose high-quality All-in-One printer that comes with color and mono direct fax technology without using a computer device. Users can easily scan documents and images at maximum resolution 4800 dpi as well as reprint images and get instants copies by only using one button.
The HP Photosmart C7280 allows users to edit, print, and share their images using HP Photosmart Essential Software. It also uses auto document feeder (ADF) technology to ease you in faxing and copying multiple documents and files up to 50 pages while completing your other jobs as wells. Automatic duplex printing technology will also save you a lot of paper by printing on both side of your documents automatically.
HP Photosmart C7280 printer can give you a 4 x 6 inch images without changing the paper by using a separated paper tray specialized for printing photo. The images quality is remarkable with the use of 6 separated ink color on this printing device. Users can also easily print their files, documents, as well as images form their memory card with the use of the built-in memory card slot on this printer and access the files that need to be printed on an integrated 2.4″ screen display and HP Photosmart Express.
Even if the vast majority of operating-system will work fine with HP Photosmart C7280 driver. There may be a little chance that some os will not be suitable for HP Photosmart C7280 driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible operating systems down below just before downloading HP Photosmart C7280 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart C7280 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C7280 Driver
- Check out HP Photosmart C7280 driver that is definitely compatible with your Computer down the page, then click on Download Here button.
- Try to find your HP Photosmart C7280 driver on your personal computer, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP Photosmart C7280 driver is complete, in that case your HP Photosmart C7280 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C7280 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Photosmart C7280 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time up to the point your HP Photosmart C7280 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Ways on another computer can be different.
HP Photosmart C7280 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP