Samsung CLP-360 driver is a packages to use Samsung CLP-360 printer on a compatible operating system. Samsung CLP-360 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Samsung CLP-360 is a premium quality printing machine for your home or small office use. This printer can deliver vivid and crisp print outputs with the use of its latest polymerized toner cartridge. The compact and sleek design of this printer makes this printer help you to save space on your work desk.
Samsung CLP-360 features Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology to enhance the print quality outputs of your printer and make sure each print output look sharp and vivid. This features will automatically sharpens the focus of your photos, text and other solid object and remove white gaps.
Samsung CLP-360 features one-touch print screen and one-touch Eco mode to conserve energy. Maximum print speed of this printer is as fast as 18 pages per minutes for monochrome files and 4 pages per minutes for color files. the first print outputs delivered from this printer is less than 14 seconds for black-and-white files and no more than 26 seconds for color files or documents. Maximum print resolution produced by this printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Although nearly all of operating-system will work fine with Samsung CLP-360 driver. There is a little probability that some os is not really compatible with Samsung CLP-360 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible operating-system underneath just before downloading Samsung CLP-360 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung CLP-360 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung CLP-360 Driver
- Check out Samsung CLP-360 driver that is certainly work with your operating system down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Locate your Samsung CLP-360 driver on the desktop, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Samsung CLP-360 driver is complete, then your Samsung CLP-360 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Samsung CLP-360 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while until finally your Samsung CLP-360 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Steps on another operating-system might be different.
Samsung CLP-360 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung