Samsung M2875FW driver is a program to handle Samsung M2875FW on a compatible operating system. Samsung M2875FW driver is available for free of charge here.
Samsung M2875FW is a wireless monochrome multi-function printer Xpress which can deliver high-quality print outputs very quickly and reduce your printing production cost significantly. This printer is able to print your documents instantly by using the latest powerful 600 MHz Cortex A4 processor and 128 Megabyte memory.
Samsung M2875FW is able to deliver premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution. It can handle multiple kind of print using this robust and reliable printing machine including labels, envelopes, cards, and overhead projector (OHP) transparencies.
Samsung M2875FW use the latest affordable toner cartridge technology which means that you can cut the printing cost significantly. It also features one touch Eco button that enables users to print double-sided documents automatically and reduce paper usage up to 50%. It also features Toner Save Mode that can give options to save more toner while printing less important documents in draft mode.
Although the vast majority of operating system will work fine with Samsung M2875FW driver. There may be a little chance that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with Samsung M2875FW driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible operating-system beneath before downloading Samsung M2875FW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung M2875FW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung M2875FW Driver
- Check out Samsung M2875FW driver that is definitely compatible with your operating system below, then click on Download Here button.
- Look up your Samsung M2875FW driver on the personal computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Samsung M2875FW driver is complete, next the Samsung M2875FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung M2875FW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Samsung M2875FW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit right until your Samsung M2875FW driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Procedures on another computer could be different.
Samsung M2875FW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Samsung