Samsung ML-1610 driver is the package made to use Samsung ML-1610 on the suitable OS. Samsung ML-1610 driver is accessible for free download on this website.
Samsung ML-1610 is a fast mono laser printer suitable for personal or office use. The printer can help you to print crisp and sharp documents without any doubt instantly.
The ML-1610 is able to provide you black and white documents up to 16 pages per minute in A4 size and up to 17 pages per minute in Letter size documents at maximum resolution up to 600 dpi print resolution.
Samsung ML 1610 is available with 1 black toner cartridge that can print up to 1000 pages in only using this one starter toner cartridge. The refill toner cartridge for this Samsung ML-1610 is also available with doubled page yield capacity toner that can give you up to 2000 sheet of papers.
Though a lot of os will work fine with Samsung ML-1610 driver. There is a little probability that some os is not really suitable for Samsung ML-1610 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating-system down the page before downloading Samsung ML-1610 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Check out Samsung ML-1610 driver which is works with your Computer down below, then press “Download Here”
- Try to find your Samsung ML-1610 driver on the PC, then simply double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of your Samsung ML-1610 driver is done, after that your Samsung ML-1610 is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Samsung ML-1610 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while till your Samsung ML-1610 driver is fully uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system could be different.
Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows Vista (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows Vista (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP (32 bit / x86)|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Samsung