Samsung ML-2165W driver is the software application required to use Samsung ML-2165W printer on suitable OS. Samsung ML-2165W driver can be downloaded here.
Samsung ML-2165W is an excellent compact printer suitable for office and home use that requires minimum space used for a printing device. Though it has a standard and compact design, the Samsung ML-2165W laser printing device can definitely give you high-quality prints right away.
The ML-2165W is one of the fast printing device from Samsung. It offers up to 20 ppm which means that you can reduce your waiting time whilst this particular printer doing its job for you. The printer will help you to increase your work productivity and performance.
Samsung ML-2165W is able to help you in giving a good impression on your documents and file prints due to the 1200 x 1200 dpi printing resolution on this particular laser printing device. It can produce a high-quality prints with a crisp and sharp text on it.
The Samsung ML-2165W is available with Mobile Print features for printing directly from your compatible devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone as well as tablet devices. As a consequent, you do not have to transfer your files, documents, or photos from your phone to your computer for printing. You can print directly from your smartphone devices by using a wireless connection near the printer position.
Though most of os will work fine with Samsung ML-2165W driver. There’s a simple little chance that some operating systems will not be compatible with Samsung ML-2165W driver. You might want to check the list of compatible systems under before downloading Samsung ML-2165W driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2165W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Deb / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2165W Driver
- Check out Samsung ML-2165W driver that is definitely suitable for your Operating system down the page, then just click “Download Here”
- Search for your Samsung ML-2165W driver on your desktop computer, then double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Samsung ML-2165W driver finished, after that your Samsung ML-2165W printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2165W Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Samsung ML-2165W driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit till your Samsung ML-2165W driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Ways on another computer may very well be different.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|