Samsung ML-2240 driver is the file necessary to run Samsung ML-2240 printer device on a compatible system. Samsung ML-2240 driver can be downloaded for free of charge on the table below this particular post.
Samsung ML-2240 is a compact printer who want to fulfill the need of your future business on any workplaces. It comes with the front access panels for replacing toner as well as paper instantly without any mess.
The printing speed on Samsung ML-2240 is pretty quick. It can be up to 22 pages per minute in A4 paper size and 23 pages per minute in letter paper size. This fast printing speed can definitely increase your productivity at your workplace.
Samsung ML-2240 is available with 1200 x 600 dpi printing resolution presents sharp and crisp prints effortlessly at your hand. The integrated multipurpose paper tray that can handle up to 150 pages together with its compact cover will absolutely make your work desk looks stylish and modern. It is a perfect choice for those who want to get a both speed and quality.
Although almost many operating system will work just fine with Samsung ML-2240 driver. There may be a little possibility that some operating-system will not be compatible with the Samsung ML-2240 driver file. You are advisable to check the list of compatible OS below before deciding to download the Samsung ML-2240 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Check out Samsung ML-2240 driver that is definitely compatible with your OS down the page, then click on the “Download Here” button
- Choose the Samsung ML-2240 driver file available on your PC, afterward just double click on it
- Wait until the driver the installation process of Samsung ML-2240 printer is complete, after that the Samsung ML-2240 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Press the Windows logo icon on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” setting on the Windows OS
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Samsung ML-2240 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a short time until the Samsung ML-2240 driver is fully uninstalled, then click the “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Techniques on installing or uninstalling the driver on different OS could be varied.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung