Samsung ML-2250 driver is the software needed to operate Samsung ML-2250 printer on suitable OS. Samsung ML-2250 driver is accessible for free download at the bottom of this post.
Samsung ML-2250 is a stylish and compact printing device suitable for printing your high-quality files and photographs at 1200 dpi printing resolution. It also offers a sharp and crisp text documents on 600 dpi printing resolution.
Samsung ML-2250 comes with an integrated auto double-sided printing feature and also main paper tray that can be filled with up to 500 sheet of papers. The ML-2250 is also available with secondary paper tray located at the bottom part of the printer. The secondary multi purpose paper tray for some different kind of paper size can take up to 250 papers
The printing speed of Samsung ML-2250 can be up to 46 seconds in printing a high resolution images for the first time the printer be activated. However, It will only take 16 seconds in quick printing mode after printing device has been activated. The actual printing speed of the printer is up to 11.5 ppm in default mode and 24 ppm for colored files in draft print mode.
Even though a good number of computer will work fine with Samsung ML-2250 driver. There’s a little chance that some systems will not be suitable for Samsung ML-2250 driver. Make sure you to look at the list of compatible operating systems down the page before downloading Samsung ML-2250 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Check out Samsung ML-2250 driver that is works with your Operating system beneath, then click “Download Here”
- Pick your Samsung ML-2250 driver on your computer, then double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Samsung ML-2250 driver completed, then your Samsung ML-2250 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Samsung ML-2250 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until eventually your Samsung ML-2250 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system may perhaps be different.
Samsung ML-2250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Trusted Reviews