Samsung ML-2510 driver is an application required to control Samsung ML-2510 printer on a compatible OS. Samsung ML-2510 driver is available on our website for absolutely free to download at the table below.
Samsung ML-2510 is a dependable and affordable mono laser printer device that comes in a compact and stylish design. This printer is a perfect choice for your active medium business office use for printing crisp and sharp black and white documents on your workplace.
The Samsung ML-2510 offers wide print resolution that be up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution. This particular printer device comes with high-capacity multipurpose paper tray that can be used with up to 250 sheet of papers and 100-sheet output paper tray. 1 toner of this printer can be used to print up to one thousand pages instantly. It is powered with 150 MHz processor and 8MB Random Access Memory (RAM) from Samsung.
Print speed of this Samsung ML-2510 printer is as fast as 24 pages per minutes in printing A4 paper-size documents and 25 pages per minutes in printing letter-size documents. The first print out of this printer can be performed in only about 8.5 seconds. This printer can handle many types of paper up to legal paper size.
Though the majority of os will work fine with Samsung ML-2510 driver. There is a little possibility that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Samsung ML-2510 driver. You better check the compatible operating system list below before downloading the Samsung ML-2510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2510 Driver
- Check out Samsung ML-2510 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS being used down below this post, then click Download Here button.
- Search for your Samsung ML-2510 driver on the desktop, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Samsung ML-2510 driver is finished, then your Samsung ML-2510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Samsung ML-2510 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a bit until eventually your Samsung ML-2510 driver is uninstalled completely, and then just click the Finish button.
The instruction previously explained would work fully on Windows 8 operating system. Methods on a different OS is likely to be different.
Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung