Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is a software to use Xerox Phaser 6000 printer on compatible OS. Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is present at free of charge on this website page.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is a high-speed printing machine that comes with dual-sided output printing capability and fast first print out time. It uses 192 MHz processor and 64 Megabyte standard memory capacity to support you in completing your work at your home or office very quickly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is able to print color files at speed as fast as 10 pages per minutes and for black-and-white documents is as fast as 12 pages per minutes. Maximum print resolution of this printer in printing your documents is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution.
Xerox Phaser 6000 comes with 150-page capacity main paper tray that can handle many kind of paper such as plain paper, labels, envelopes, postcards, coated, etc. The output paper tray of this printer is able to hold up to 100 pages of paper. The dimension of this printer is 15.5″ x 12″ x 9.2″ with 23.4 lbs weight our around 10.6 kilograms.
Despite the fact that many of computer system will work fine with Xerox Phaser 6000 driver. You will find a little possibility that some operating-system is not suitable for Xerox Phaser 6000 driver. It’s best to check the list of compatible OS beneath just before downloading Xerox Phaser 6000 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Check out Xerox Phaser 6000 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS down below, then just click Download Here button.
- Look up your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver on the personal PC, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is complete, in that case your Xerox Phaser 6000 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Xerox Phaser 6000 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time until eventually your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Methods on another operating system is likely to be different.
Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Xerox