Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is a program to operate Xerox Phaser 6010 printer on a compatible OS. Xerox Phaser 6010 driver can be obtained on this website post for definitely free.
Xerox Phaser 6010 is a space-saving and stylish color printer device suitable for personal use at home or small workplace who needs a high-performance printer with compact design for small space. This is a fast printer on its class that can produce stunning outputs at the same time.
Xerox 6010 comes with high-quality LED print technology that only requires less energy and space at your workplace. It would also work with low printing noise that support you to work in a cozy working environment. This remarkable printer has an user-friendly two-line LCD screen display to ease user in operating the printer and check toner levels.
Maximum print resolution of Xerox Phaser 6010 can be up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution ensuring the remarkable detail on your documents and images. Xerox EA Eco toner system would also provides you with sharp and clear printed text and detail color on your images. The paper feed technology on this printing device enables users to feed papers without the need to open and load at the input paper tray.
Xerox Phaser 6010 comes with a 384 MHz processor and 128 Mega Byte default memory to take care of your daily needs. This particular printing device can give you professional document outputs fast. Print speed of this printer can be up to 12 pages per minutes in printing color documents and 15 pages per minutes in printing mono documents.
Even though nearly all of computer will work fine with Xerox Phaser 6010 driver. There may be a little chance that some operating systems is not compatible with Xerox Phaser 6010 driver. It’s best to look for the list of compatible OS down below before downloading Xerox Phaser 6010 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
- Check out Xerox Phaser 6010 driver that would work with OS being used directly below, then press on the Download Here link.
- See your Xerox Phaser 6010 driver on your desktop, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is complete, next the Xerox Phaser 6010 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
- Press Windows button using your PC, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Xerox Phaser 6010 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait until finally your Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above is described through the use of Windows 8 operating system. Steps to install or uninstall the specified driver on a different OS might be different.
Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Xerox