Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is the software programming required to use Xerox 6125 printer on an OS. Xerox Phaser 6125 driver can be downloaded on this website for absolutely free of charge.
Xerox Phaser 6125 is a compact and space-saving printer device that is able to print high-quality mono and color documents at fast print speed. This printer can instantly give you the first print out at speed up to 17 seconds for color documents and 15 seconds for black and white documents.
Xerox 6125 printer comes with fast print speed up to 12 pages per minutes in printing color documents and 16 pages per minutes in printing black and white documents. It comes with 333 MHz processor and 64 Megabyte memory for better functions in handling multiple jobs easily. It features network printing technology to ease users in printing from many devices connected to the network.
Xerox Phaser 6125 can produce 16 shades of color in one pixel for wide range of colors at resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi print resolution. The use of high-quality PANTONE toner from Xerox ensures that you would get clear and vivid color on your outputs. It has an input paper tray that is able to hold up to 250 papers and an easy-to-access front panel to configure the printer, view the toner levels status and other troubleshooting information.
Even if many of operating-system will work fine with Xerox Phaser 6125 driver. There is a little possibility that some systems is not really compatible with Xerox Phaser 6125 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating systems directly below just before downloading Xerox Phaser 6125 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
- Check out Xerox Phaser 6125 driver that is certainly works with the OS beneath, then click on the Download Here.
- Find your Xerox Phaser 6125 driver on your desktop computer, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is complete, in that case your Xerox Phaser 6125 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Xerox Phaser 6125 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait until your Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned is explained by using Windows 8 operating system. Procedures on a different operating-system is likely to be different.
Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Xerox