Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is an application to use Xerox Phaser 6600 on a computer OS. Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is provided for free of charge to download on this website page.
Xerox Phaser 6600 is a color laser printing machine that can help you in improving your work productivity at your home or small workplace increasingly. This particular printing machine is able to print high-quality print outputs on your printed files and photos effortlessly.
Xerox Phaser 6600 can deliver your premium quality printed files at speed as fast as 36 pages per minutes for color documents or black-and-white documents. The duty cycle of this printer in one month is up to 80.000 photos/month. Unfortunately, this printer is not available with dual-sided printing features.
Xerox Phaser 6600 has a built-in output paper tray capacity that can hold up to 250 pages of paper while the input paper tray can hold up to 550 pages of paper. This printer’s dimension is around 16.9 inches x 19.2 inches x 15.1 inches or about 430 x 488 x 384 mm. The weight of this printer is about 25.5 kg (56.2 lb)
Even if many of operating system will work fine with Xerox Phaser 6600 driver. There’s a little probability that some operating-system is not really suitable for Xerox Phaser 6600 driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible OS underneath just before downloading Xerox Phaser 6600 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
- Check out Xerox Phaser 6600 driver which is works with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your Xerox Phaser 6600 driver on your personal PC, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is done, in that case your Xerox Phaser 6600 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Xerox Phaser 6600 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while right until your Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Steps on a different operating-system could possibly be different.
Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Xerox