Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is the programs necessary to use Xerox 7545 printer on an OS. Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is available for free on this website page.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 printer is a high-quality laser printing device that can definitely assist you in copying, printing, scanning and faxing your documents using LAN connectivity. This is a very reasonably price printing device suitable for your medium business workplace.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 can definitely help you in scanning your documents and files to FTP, to SMB, to USB memory card, to email, as well as to network. It comes with 256 bit Hard drive disk encryption system for more secure printing system at your office and workplace.
Print speed of Xerox WorkCentre 7545 can be as fast as 45 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 45 pages per minutes in printing color documents and files. It has 4 paper trays for your multi-function use. The maximum paper size that can be handled on this particular printing machine is up to 12.6 x 19 inches.
Although a lot of os will work fine with Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some operating-system is not really compatible with Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver. You have to check the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
- Check out Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver that is work with your operating system directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Look for your Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver on the laptop or computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is finished, next the Xerox WorkCentre 7545 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little while until the Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above is described by using Windows 8 operating system. Ways on a different computer could be different.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Xerox